Sunday, March 29, 2009

No More Long Hair

It is time for a haircut. I have not had a haircut since last Easter and now it is too long. I am mystified by people with long hair and how they can deal with it. Perhaps I am just not one of those people who can pull off long locks. When I go outside my hair instantly begins to blow all over and by the time I get to class I look something like Cousin It. When I eat I constantly find my own hair in my food and by the end of my meal half of my food is in my hair. So, I am putting my foot down. No more long hair! I have an appointment for a haircut the Tuesday after Easter and have just invested in my very first straighter, some very nice and very simply headband, and bobby pins, all of which will be crucial for my new short hair. Have any ideas for my new hairstyles? Let me know! I am thinking along the lines of Meg Ryan in "You've got Mail."

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah- I've got to do a "hair" post soon too. For shorter hair I love the character Alice Cullen's hair in the Twilight movie... BTW, hi new blogger friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A straightener??? But why? Your hair is so pretty wavy!! I like your hair like this http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=197078&id=829858562

    But if we're going all crazy with a straightener this is cute http://www.shorthaircutstrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/short_hairstyles_01_01.jpg but so is the meg ryan hair... this cut of hers is also pretty http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/meg-ryan-in-the-cut-movie-premiere-1G4RnN.jpg

    ReplyDelete