Thursday, April 16, 2009

Brought to You by Trader Joe's


For those of you who haven't noticed, I am a huge Trader Joe's fan. I love their products and I love their prices. So, in recognition of this amazing grocery store, I am committing an entire post to some of my favorite Trader Joe products.

These sponges are the best. Not only are they bright and colorful, they have the perfect amount of "scratchiness" to them so that they can get off all the food, but not damage your dishware. Another fabulous thing about these sponges is that they never get that awful musty smell that regular sponges can get. These are best if used, in my opinion, with Trader Joe's lavender dish soap.

If you are looking for some good wine that doesn't make your pockets jingle any less, go to Trader Joe's and get some Charles Shaw wine. This wine, that has been renamed "Two Buck Chuck," is both delicious and inexpensive. It literally is two bucks. Some of the reds I have not been too thrilled with, but I have been happy with all the white wines I have tried.

Going green? Why not pick up one of the most fabulous grocery bags on the market? I bought one of these fantastic bags last year and use it all the time. Not only does it have amazing art work, it keeps your food colder. I must say, I love Trader Joe's.

No comments:

Post a Comment