Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog


Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog is one of the most fantastic things I have seen. It is a 43 minute musical that was made for internet distribution. It stars Neil Patrick Harris, Felicia Day, and Nathan Fillion. Neil Patrick Harris plays a super villain named Dr. Horrible, while Nathan Fillion plays a superhero named Captain Hammer. Both men are infatuated with Felicia Day, who plays Penny. It is very funny and the music is fantastic. I provided a video below with my favorite song performed during Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. If you have not seen Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog you need to either visit hulu or YouTube now. Both sites have the full musical in three parts.


1 comment:

  1. This is RAD.
    Oh, the tattoo you commented on I recently did on a friend of mine. Yes, I tattoo. :)

    ReplyDelete