Thursday, April 2, 2009

Some of My Favorite Things


Yes, you are seeing it right. These are blue potatoes. There is not food coloring or any other inorganic changes to make these potatoes blue. Not only are they beautiful to eat, they are very delicious. I found these fantastic little potatoes the last time I went to Trader Joes. I am a potato lover and found a bag filled with little potatoes of all different colors. I ate the red and white potatoes first, not being sure that the black colored potatoes were going to even be edible. After I baked my little black potatoes, I cut them open to find a blue, almost purple, color inside. I was a bit weary about eating something that matched the color of my exercise ball, but, as it turned out, it was the best potato I have ever eaten and the remainder of the little blue potatoes soon were in my stomach. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. awe . thats just about the cutest thing.
    i want blue potatoes.

    ReplyDelete