Friday, April 24, 2009

Making Fiends


So, you lovers of Little Town Tea, I hope I am not boring you with my YouTube clips that I find interesting and want to share, because here is another one. Today's posting is about a show called Making fiends. By clicking on the highlighted words you will be linked to the website that first showed this wonderfully dark and humorous series of shorts. I found this fantastic website that has Making Fiends episodes, as well as other different shorts about things like muffins and really frightening bunnies, my freshman year of college. Ever since I have been in love with the website and all the amazing things that have come from Amy Winfrey, the creator of Making Fiends. For your viewing pleasure, I provided the first episode of this show below. If you find it enjoyable, go visit the website and see the rest of the hilarious episodes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you told me about Making Fiends! Pretty much my favorite thing ever to watch : ) So great

    ReplyDelete