Saturday, April 4, 2009

Electric Kettle


A few weekends ago I went home and my brother and his wife gave me my belated birthday gift. As a tore through Bryan's perfectly placed yellow tissue paper, I found an electric kettle in the delightfully cheery bag. For those who have not heard of an electric kettle, an electric kettle is a new spin on the classic kettles that are placed on stoves and whistle when it is time to get hot water for tea, or other substances needing hot water. An electric kettle, as shown below, does not go on the stove, but instead is plugged into an electric socket and the water boils almost immediately. It really is quite amazing and something I think people should get, although I do suggest you keep your old stove kettle because there is nothing like a whistle to know your tea is done on a beautifully blustery day.

1 comment:

  1. I'vebeen coveting the kettle for sale at Peet's lately...:D

    ReplyDelete